IMAC as a fully licensed asbestos removal contractor offer a comprehensive range of services to aide duty holders with their responsibilities under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Our commitment to health and safety underpins everything we do. Our vision is to maintain the market leading position, develop long-term client relationships; our mission is to maintain the highest industry standards of service and performance.
We can produce detailed asbestos surveys identifying the presence, location and condition of the ACM’s, we can also carry out risk assessments and management plans based on these surveys to enable the duty holder to manage any asbestos material present.
With this we can provide you with:
- Call out service to sample suspect materials
- Asbestos Management Surveys, including material assessments
- Pre demolition/refurbishment surveys
- Survey reports available in CD/Electronic and printed formats
- The implementation of asbestos registers and logs
- Asbestos management plans that are Regulation 4 compliant
- Re-inspection of Asbestos Containing Materials
Where there is an imminent risk we can carry out removals in accordance with current legislation, IMAC Construction Services are licensed by the HSENI to remove all types asbestos.
All work is conducted in accordance with industry legislation and Health and Safety Executive guidance.
We can provide you with:
- Emergency Response
- Asbestos Encapsulation
- Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Decontamination
- Asbestos waste disposal
- Asbestos contaminated land remediation
- Full asbestos abatement
- Mould removal and remediation
Asbestos Removals and Encapsulation
Large Scale Projects
– Crumlin Road Gaol Works
– Stranmillis University
– NIHE Large Scale Housing Works
– Multifarnan Monastery Add Content here
Domestic and Insurance
Various private home works throughout Ireland
Asbestos in soils
IMAC have undertaken soil sampling and remediation works in various projects throughout Ireland
Notifiable (Requiring 14 Day HSE Notification)
This is high risk work where ACMs have a higher chance of elevated fibre release, are friable or in poor condition. This needs to be undertaken by a HSE licenced asbestos removal contractor and notified to the HSE 14 days before work can begin via their web portal (the e-form is known as an ASB5).
NNLW (Notifiable Non – Licenced Work)
This work is mainly for less hazardous ACMs where you are knowingly going to break the material to remove it. In this case it still needs to be notified to the HSE, but can be done on the same day via the HSE web portal.
This work doesn’t require a licensed contractor but all contractors must satisfy the following from 30 April 2015:
- All workers carrying out NNLW projects will need to have had a medical examination (chest and a lung function test)
- Employers need to keep a register (health record – including the nature and duration of work) for 40 years of NNLW with asbestos for each employee exposed to asbestos
NNLW can also covers some high risk removals work that is conducted over a shorter duration.
NL (Non Licenced Work)
This work doesn’t need a licensed contractor and doesn’t require notification to the HSE. However a RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statement or Plan of Work) still needs to be produced for these works and site operatives still require the correct level of training.
We pride ourselves in the excellent working relationships we have acquired and continue to maintain.
As ARCA members, we promote best practice across our asbestos removal service for all clients, private sector and public sector alike.
ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association) has supported, represented advised and trained asbestos removal contractors since 1980 and the reputation of ARCA members is recognised and highly respected.